The Unbroken Foundation is a foundation created by Ashley Horner to help and aid battered women and children shelters across the States. In 2016, Ashley Horner raised more $18,000 for a shelter in North Carolina by running 280 miles in 6 days from her home in Virginia Beach to Wilmington, North Carolina. Currently Ashley is collecting money to help provide NEW, warm jackets and socks for women and children housed in the shelters.
- In Virginia alone, there were 122 domestic abuse homicides in 2013.
- There were 65,000 calls to domestic and sexual violence hotlines across the state of Virginia in 2013.
- 3,281 adults and 2,677 children received 188,669 nights of emergency or temporary shelter due to domestic violence. 3,639 families requesting shelter services in the state of Virginia were turned away. And a total of 48,865 emergency protective orders were issued by judges across the common wealth in Virginia alone.
Help support survivors of domestic abuse and violence with a donation to the Unbroken Foundation
Your donation will help these women and children FIND BEAUTY IN THEIR STRENGTH by getting them the resources they need to get back on their feet, and be involved in training classes from weight-lifting to self-defense.
How to support Ashley Horner’s Unbroken Foundation:
- Purchase Unbroken Foundation gear. 100% of the proceeds go to the foundation.
- Ashley Horner’s coffee shop, American Brew located on 3700 Shore Drive in Virginia Beach is donating $0.50 from every cup of coffee to the foundation.
- Ashley’s clothing line, Valkyrie Surf donates $2.00 from every order to the Unbroken Foundation.
- Fill out the form below to make a monetary donation in the amount of your choice.