Find beauty in your strength through a 10 week transformation journey. Set and reach your personal fitness goals with a community of like-minded people. Be motivated by Ashley Horner herself during your transformation journey.
This 10-week challenge is open to anyone who has purchased an Ashley Horner training program and one grand prize winner will receive $5,000 AND a surprise visit from Ashley Horner!*
**The first 40 entries get an autographed photo.
10 random entrants chosen for swag bag giveaway.**
Winner will also receive a surprise visit from Ashley Horner*
(*Applies to US residents only)
Registration opens on Monday, April 13th, 2020.
- >> The first 40 entries get an autographed photo.
- >> 10 random entrants chosen for swag bag giveaway.
Registration closes on Sunday, April 19th at 8:00 pm EST.
All ‘before’ photos must be submitted prior to April 19th at 8:00 pm EST.
NEW- Please note that we are going to start enforcing that your before photos are submitted with a date in the photo. You may use a newspaper, piece of paper with the date, or a timestamp for date verification which should be clearly shown in the photo.
Monday, April 20th – Sunday, June 28th, 2020
Submit AFTER photos
Submit photos no later than Sunday, June 28th, 2020*
*Final photo submission closes at 8pm EST
Winner announced 1-2 weeks after challenge ends.
Transform You April 2020
The April 2020 10-week challenge has started. Please remember to stop back and submit your AFTER PHOTOS by June 28th at 8pm EST.
Check Back in July for the next Transform You Challenge.
(Note: You must
- You must be doing any of the Becoming Extraordinary Trainers. These include: Achieving Prominence, Becoming Extraordinary, Breaking Boundaries, Dumbbell Crew, Earth Below Me, Hybrid, Magnify You, Recreating You, Pinnacle, Pipehitter, Pipehitter 2, Make Your Mark, Momentum, or Valor.
- Those doing the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot program must also be doing a supplemental program like Sweet Cakes or Crux to participate.
- Those doing a supplemental program (Bandit, Kallos Sthenos, Sweet Cakes, Crux, Mettle, and Monolith) must also be doing a full-length training program.
- HET (Horner Elite Team) members are eligible to participate.
- All entrants will be required to submit before and after photos in a swimsuit, sports bra
shorts, or similar. In before photos, a newspaper, written piece of paper, or digital timestamp with the current date must be visible. and
- Your before photos must be submitted with a digital time stamp, piece of paper with the date, or newspaper with the date easily visible.
- Only one entry per person.