Find beauty in your strength through a 10 week transformation journey. Set and reach your personal fitness goals with a community of like-minded people. Be motivated by Ashley Horner herself during your transformation journey.
This 10-week challenge is open to anyone who has purchased an Ashley Horner training program and one grand prize winner will receive $5,000 AND a surprise visit from Ashley Horner!*
Winner will also receive a surprise visit from Ashley Horner*
(*Applies to US residents only)
Early Bird Deal begins December 15th through December 20th for $40 using code REBIRTH at checkout.
The first 100 registrants will receive a notebook and sticker PLUS they will be entered into our SWAG BAG Drawing.
Normal Registration opens on Wednesday, January 1st, 2020
Registration closes on Sunday, January 5th at 8:00 pm EST.
All ‘before’ photos must be submitted prior to January 5th at 11:59 pm EST.
NEW- Please note that we are going to start enforcing that your before photos are submitted with a digital time stamp and/or newspaper with the date easily visible. Please no hand-written notes. See more explanation below in the rules.
Monday, Jan 6th – Sunday, Mar 15th, 2020
Submit AFTER photos
Submit photos no later than Sunday, March 15th, 2020*
*Final photo submission closes at 8pm EST
Ashley to surprise winner March 18 – March 20th, 2020
Early Bird (12/15-12/20) – $40
Regular – $45
Transform You January 2020
The January 2020 10-week challenge has started. Please remember to stop back and submit your AFTER PHOTOS by March 15th at 8pm EST.
Check Back in March for the next Transform You Challenge.
(Note: You must
- You must be doing any of the Becoming Extraordinary Trainers. These include: Achieving Prominence, Becoming Extraordinary, Breaking Boundaries, Dumbbell Crew, Earth Below Me, Hybrid, Magnify You, Recreating You, Pinnacle, Pipehitter, Pipehitter 2, Make Your Mark, Momentum, or Valor.
- Those doing the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot program must also be doing a supplemental program like Sweet Cakes or Crux to participate.
- Those doing a supplemental program (Sweet Cakes, Crux, Mettle, and Monolith) must also be doing a full-length training program.
- HET (Horner Elite Team) members are eligible to participate.
- All entrants will be required to submit before and after photos in a swimsuit, sports bra
shorts, or similar. In before photos, a paper with current date must be visible. and
- Your before photos must be submitted with a digital time stamp and/or newspaper with the date easily visible. Please no hand-written notes (anyone can write a hand written note at any date – in the interest of fairness and transparency we will now require something in the photo that references the date the photo was taken that is
- Only one entry per person.