One of the best exercise to increase your heart rate and working your entire body.
1. Think about the swing as a dead-lift motion in fast forward.
2. Hike the kettlebell up and back, as you would a football.
3. Push your hips backward. Retract your shoulder blades and maintain that position.
4. Keep your shins vertical throughout the movement.
5. Drive your hips forward forcefully, making the kettlebell float to shoulder height.
6. Form a plank with your body at the top of the swing. This means bracing your abs and creating a straight line from head to heel.