Chocolate Protein Cupcakes
- 200g pumpkin purée
- 56g chocolate quest protein
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 5g cocoa
- 1 envelope stevia
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 whole egg
Optional Toppings and Filling
- 28g Quest Salted Caramel Protein Powder Mix powder with water until it’s the consistency of syrup.
- Walden Farms Strawberry Syrup for filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a cupcake pan with cooking spray or cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients well.
- Spoon mixture into cupcake pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow cupcakes to cool.
- Make a hole in the middle of the cupcake and add filling.
Makes 9 cupcakes