- 4 slices toasting bread (I like to use 4 Sprouts bread)
- coconut oil cooking spray
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 Tablespoon apple pie seasoning
- 1/2 Tablespoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
For Apple Pie Topping
- 1/2 cup of water
- 56g apples, diced
- 2 Tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 package Stevia
- Walden Farms pancake syrup
- 15g walnuts
For the French Toast
Try making this in a waffle maker for an easy way to toast your bread!
- Mix all batter ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Dip bread into batter and coat both sides.
- Spray waffle maker or preheated pan with coconut oil.
- Place bread slices in waffle maker or preheated pan on stove.
- Cook until toasted, flipping as needed.
For the Apple Pie Topping
- In a small bowl, mix apple pie topping ingredients.
- In a small pan, sauté until it looks like apple pie filling.
Top French Toast with Apple Pie topping. Finish with Walden Farms syrup and walnuts.