Chocolate Protein Donuts Recipe
- 112g Chocolate Chip Kodiak Cake Mix
- 28g Chocolate Quest Protein
- 5g cocoa powder
- 1 envelope Stevia
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 whole egg
Add your favorite toppings to your donuts. I like to drizzle my donuts with Walden Farms Caramel Syrup.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients. In a small bowl, whisk together wet ingredients. Mix dry and wet ingredients until well incorporated.
- Fill a 12 mini donut pan (don't overfill). Recipe makes two dozen mini donuts.
- Bake at 350 for 12 minutes.